As a nutritionist, I help individuals realize a vision of optimal health, performance, and existence. I conceptualize health as multi-faceted and believe there are several pillars, including nutrition, sleep, movement, stress, relationships, and the mind. In addition, I recognize that the mind and the body are connected and the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. As such, I use an integrative and holistic approach to my work. This allows for a complex understanding of our system and enables my clients to recognize and work with pieces of the picture that have been out of focus in the past. I often inform my clients that we will focus on the food, nourishment, and consumption that is both on and off the plate.
I hold a disciplined balance that involves focusing on client goals, obtaining relief from symptoms, as well as inviting discovery and insight to uncover and ultimately change the root cause of client distress.
My style can be described as collaborative, evidence-based, authentic, respectful, informed, and intentional.
My work has involved helping clients with a broad range of concerns some of which include:
- Establishing a healthy relationship with food
- Low energy and unexplained fatigue
- Celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity
- Mood dysregulation
- Unexplained changes in mood, weight, energy, pain, discomfort, etc.
- Thyroid issues (including Hashimoto’s disease)
- Desire to change weight (lose or gain)
- Leaky gut
- Guidance on understanding and implementing medically prescribed diets
- Discovering and redirecting behaviors that do not serve you
- Stress reduction and management
Book your FREE discovery call and be one step closer to bringing the best you to the life you want NOW.